Join Our Team
Director of Sales
Mosaic Learning is looking for a driven Sales Executive with a proven track record of developing Sales Executives into high-growth achievers. In this role, you will successfully target & build C-Level Relationships, define & execute a high growth strategy, and build a Team of four-six people.
You will have exceptional presentation and communication skills to position Mosaic Learning’s Value Proposition. You will lead our business by recruiting, training, and mentoring the Sales Team. You will lead your Team through strategic deal planning, business development, and account management.
You must be a great listener, act with purposeful conviction, think strategically and recognize new ways for Mosaic Learning to grow its Client Relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruit, develop and mentor the Sales Team
- Develop a sales strategy and business plan to meet quota
- Accelerate our sales velocity through onsite demos and proposals with Clients
- Achieve and exceed quarterly, plus annual sales targets
- Interface directly with clients and become a trusted partner—someone who provides thought leadership and sales best practices
- Perform weekly forecasting and documentation
- Present Sales business opportunities to current and potential clients
- Drive opportunities through contract negotiation and final close
- Maintain and evaluate Sales Compensation & Sales Incentive Programs
- Analyze data and other business, industry or client information to offer insight and recommend actions
- Guide and mentor your Sales Team on strategic solution selling, account strategy, management, and planning
- Harvest knowledge of industry trends
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- 3+ years of sales management experience, preferably in EdTech or Enterprise Software
- Strong negotiation and strategic selling skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, or Communications preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team within the organization
- Strong record of recruiting success and growing sales organizations
- Capacity to operate in a fast-paced environment, effectively managing multiple projects and balancing both client growth activities with client commitments
- Ability to travel to client sites, offsite meetings, company related functions
- Valid driver’s license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage required
- Strong leadership skills, character, and a high motor for integrity
- Strong focus on delivering customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales cycle
This is a critical role in forecasting and moving great strategies. You will be measured by your ability to add value for our clients and to the Mosaic Learning Team. You will take the leadership role in strategic revenue development, Account Management, and new business efforts.